ATTENTION ALL DRUM GEAR HEADS!
In our second portion of the interview I talk drum gear with Planetshakers drummer Mike Webber. I’ve taken the time to write it out too so you can use it as a reference. Enjoy!
- 24″ Kick
- 12″ Tom
- 16″ Tom
- 18″ Tom
- 14″x 6.5″ Ludwig Supra-Phonic snare (used at church)
- 16″x 6.5″ Manu Kache signature snare (used on Tour)
- 13″x6.5″ Steve Jordan Signature snare (secondary snare – used on Tour)
- 15″ Sabian Hats
- 19″ Sabian Saturation Crash
- 20″ Sabian HHX X-trem Crash
- 21″ Sabian HHX Groove ride (used as crash)
- 21″ Sabian HHX Legacy Ride (used as a Crash)
- 22″ Sabian HHX Legacy Heavy Ride
Evans and Remo – depending on his mood
- Toms: Remo Coated Emperors – (current mood )
- Kick: Remo Powerstroke 3 Clear Bass Drum // Evans EQ1 Clear Bass Drum (dampening ring is what’s important here)
- Snare: Remo Emperor X // Evans EC reverse dot
So there you have it! Now you can sound exactly like Mike… well, you know what I mean!
Got a few more questions about Mike’s gear? Leave them in the comments below and I’ll do my best to have them answered.